I realize it's been a while since I've posted but here it is. Pictures from the Fox Family Vacation!! Enjoy, there will be journaling and more pictures later, I'm sure.
And handsome Avery. Oh look how grown up my baby is!!
Taylor currently - in this pic - had strep, poor thing. Don't you just want to wrap a blanket around her fevered little body?

Tay (feeling better) and the famous elephant made of towels. I'm sure if there were sunglasses found in the room the elephant would be wearing them.
They swam, a lot!
Tay (feeling better) and the famous elephant made of towels. I'm sure if there were sunglasses found in the room the elephant would be wearing them.
4 comments:
Wow you do great work! I knew all I had to do is ask. You even posted pics. That's really why I borrowed your camera :) Thanks Stef, I will do better at posting now I'm sure. Heck! It can't really get worse can it?!?! tfox
I LOVE it! The pizza man's name was Ricardo! :)
the pictures are great, it is fun to get a glimpse inside a cruise ship. We'll see if I ever make it on one. Avery still hasn't sold me on it! :)
Glad you guys had a good time!
Love ya
Les
I agree with Stef on the pic of Tray and Tay, SO CUTE! I also agree with you Tray, it can't get any worse ;) get posting!!!
So glad SOMEONE updates your blog Tracy...lol!! Cute pics!! Looks like you had a BLAST!!
Post a Comment